Hear the Music Hearing Health Virtual Event
JOIN OUR MOVEMENT: Host a Songs for Sound Charity "HEAR THE MUSIC" EVENT
- we will provide a free hearing health testing kiosk
- every kiosk will be equipped with cleaning supplies and maintained
- results/resources are sent electronically to the participant's email address
- each person who has less than normal hearing will be given options to access affordable care
- any person in need of financial assistance can apply directly through our foundation for help/affordability
- we will deliver and pick up the kiosk to and from your location
- tech support is provided
- the opportunity to join our charity and movement is given at each hearing test taken
This will increase foot traffic to your location as we will advertise and provide free publicity for your organization as a Songs for Sound partner.
ANSI and ISO-EN compliant, assuring reliable and accurate outcomes. Same level of accuracy, same professional transducers, just lighter, less expensive, more portable and with long life battery
OtoPad is the first iPad based audiometer with NOAH integration built-in. You can export and import your Patient Data wherever you are as if you were in your office.
Patients Database storage is HIPAA compliant: your Patient Data is safe!